The 30-Day Habit Challenge... returning soon!
Have a habit you’ve wanted to start for a while, but just haven’t got round to it?
Something you know would change your life, but you haven’t found the time?
Well, now’s your chance!
The 30-day habit program is exactly as it sounds - you pick a habit you want to create... do it once a day for 30 days... and send me a text* each time you do it.
I’ll be waiting for your text, and will give you support and cheer you on... oh, and you can bet your ass I’ll check in with you if I don’t hear from you!
What kind of habits?
It could be anything:
- Setting up a morning routine;
- Doing stretches before your shower;
- No screen time an hour before bed;
- Working out every day;
- Not checking emails until you get to work;
- Eating fruit instead of chocolate...
How to join?
The next challenge will open shortly. So for now, fill out the form below, and you'll receive details when it is announced. The next challenge is scheduled for May 2019... so get planning!
- Choose a habit you want to implement in your life. ONE habit only. (If you want to bring in another habit at a later date, why not join a future program!)
- Fill in the registration form below to be added to the wait list.
- You will receive details when the next challenge is announced.
- We start on the 1st of that month - no excuses! ;) You do your habit, text* me to say you’ve done it, and I will send you a lovely text back to congratulate and cheer you on.
- If I don’t hear from you? I’ll be chasing you up by the end of the day, and sending you pictures of sad puppy dog faces.
- The five people who complete their habits best will receive extra kudos on our Facebook page!
In a nutshell:
Starts: Next challenge scheduled for late Spring 2019
Program length: 1 month
Cost: Free for your first habit challenge
For: Anyone, anywhere in the world
*text or Whatsapp, depending on your preference
I’m looking forward to helping you get started with some GREAT habits!
- I am a trained accountability coach, with a professional qualification from Erickson College (ICF affiliated).
- I’m a published blogger, with articles featured on Huffington Post and Tiny Buddha
- I am a workshop facilitator (I created my own workshop series) and a presenter at the EveryWoman conference
- I’ve created amazing habits in my life, from a morning routine, to stretching each day, to drinking less caffeine and eating less sugar, to giving up alcohol... and I'd like to help you do the same!
Send me an email if you have any questions about the challenge - I'd love to hear from you!